Natividad, Pangasinan on a Motorbike


More on Discovering Hidden Beauty in the Philippines...

When we went to Natividad, Pangasinan to visit family, most of the time, my husband and I rode the tricycle and my daughter rode the motorbike with cousin, Arvie.  (Truthfully, I would like to ride it too!  I just would like to have a mini basket installed on it so I can pack my water bottle, rice and adobo!) 

Whether going to the store to pick up some groceries or just take an afternoon trip, the motorbike is their go to vehicle. The motorbike is another quick and easy way to get around the smaller towns, and islands.
cookeatwander

The town of Natividad was founded on March 7, 1902.  Based on the 2015 census, the town's population is about 24,299.  It is basically an agricultural community about which 70% of the town's population are farmers. 

Natividad has become Pangasinan's fastest rising pilgrimage site due to the famous 40-foot statue of Christ the Redeemer called "Ayat ni Apo Jesus" which overlooks the town.  To get there, you need to get to Sky Plaza first.  Maranum Falls is also one of the town's main attraction.  We were so lucky to get to visit these places. (I'll be posting our trip to these places soon!)

If you want to recharge and not spend a ton of money, you might want to consider Natividad, Pangasinan - a place where you can relax, feel the cool air at night, enjoy a peaceful starry night, hike and bike around without traffic.

A weekend get-away?  


Why not!  6 hours by bus from Cubao, Quezon City, you are already in Natividad.  And yes I'll visit this place again!






Comments